Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bonkers Is Interviewed On Scents Of Self!

Towards the end of last year, I was one of a number of perfume bloggers to take part in a lighthearted interview with Ari of Scents of Self, covering a range of personal and perfume-themed topics. The resulting posts have been published on Ari's blog over the course of recent months, and yesterday I spotted that the interview with me is now up.

Thanks are due to Ari for inviting me to take part - I had fun answering her questions, and have also greatly enjoyed reading the interviews with other bloggers as they appear!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Loved it!!

Victoria said...

It was such a great, engaging interview! I loved getting to know you better, and well, you know how much fun it is to chat with Ari.

Vanessa said...

Hi Carol,

Thanks! I like the way Ari tailored her questions for each of us. : - )

Vanessa said...

Hi Victoria,

Thank you! It was a fun experience as you know, having gone through a similar exercise. I enjoyed reading your answers and trying to figure out whether you looked more like Christina Ricci or Sophie Dahl!

And d'you know, I think there are quite a few people still to come, as Ari approached about 20 bloggers, and everyone agreed, as you would expect!

Undina said...

Greate interview! But no cat? What's wrong with you? ;)

Vanessa said...

Hi Undina,

My "ancient cat" does have a bit part at the end of this post at least, though it is true that I do rather eclipse her in the main blogger gallery mug shot. ; - )